Kobe’s Daughter Natalia Gets 3-Year Restraining Order Against Alleged Stalker
Natalia Bryant — Kobe and Vanessa‘s oldest daughter — has been granted legal protection from someone she says poses a serious risk to her safety.
Natalia had court in L.A. Wednesday, where she gave some powerful testimony about things she claims 32-year-old Dwayne Kemp has done over the last few months to put her at risk.
Natalia called into the hearing and testified she doesn’t know Kemp, but is terrified of what he’s capable of — scared at any moment he could show up. She called his actions “unsettling” and claimed at one point he even contacted her eyebrow beautician, offering to pay for services Natalia had completed.
Natalia’s attorney Nick Sanchez tells TMZ … the judge was convinced Kemp is dangerous enough to warrant a 3-year order of protection. Just as the temporary restraining order required … Kemp now must continue to stay at least 200 yards away from Natalia, her home, her job, her car, school and sorority house at USC.
As we reported … the 19-year-old got the TRO last month, claiming he’d been stalking her and was under a delusion they were in a romantic relationship. She says he started contacting her 2 years ago, when she was still only 17.
Under the new 3-year order … Kemp cannot possess or purchase any firearms, and he has 24 hours to surrender any weapons he currently owns.
In the docs, Natalia claimed Kemp is a gun enthusiast — her filing including social media pics of him with guns — who’s been arrested and/or convicted of at least 4 crimes, including one involving firearms.